Hi, I’m Beth.
Relationship pain affects everything.
You know that or you wouldn’t be considering counseling.
Did you know that fulfilling, healthy relationship is the number one factor in your life-time health, happiness, longevity, and well-being? That’s why it’s my specialty. (If you need proof of that claim, watch HERE.)
Getting out of the pain and into the goodness is worth the investment. It pays off in the short-term and the long-term.
I know how to help.
There’s a solution for each struggle you face. No matter what’s going on. No matter what has happened. No matter if you’re an easy fit for therapy or not.
That’s why it’s different here. I pay attention to the way YOU are made, how you move through the world, how you process and respond. Then I give you tools to fit you, your circumstances, and your relationships. We shake loose the stuck places to help you get out of your own way and develop skills so you can enjoy truly healthy relationships.
It’s stuff you can’t see on your own.
If you could, you already would have done what needed to be done.
Don’t get me wrong. I know you’re smart. And accomplished. You’ve been successful. You’re a good person.
Some things are just hard to see from the inside. Maybe you see what needs to change, you just don’t know how to do it, or you can’t seem to make the change on your own.
That’s what I’m here for.
I’ll be honest, counseling can be challenging. It’s not all sweetness and light.
It’s not all doom and gloom either.
It’s hard work for you. You’re investing time, energy, and money in something you hope will pay off. Of course it’s a little nerve-wracking. And it can be plain exhausting trying to connect with the right person for your goals.
Healing after loss and having a satisfying relationship is, literally, just waiting for you… if you’re willing.
I know how to get you there.
How do we DO that?
1. Click the CONNECT button and shoot me an email or call and leave me a voice mail.
2. I’ll contact you within 24 hours (or sometimes about 48 if you reach out on the weekend) and we’ll chat on the phone. Together we’ll decide if you’re ready for a FREE consultation or your first session.
3. In that first session, I’ll be assessing as I listen to what’s going on for you. I’ll give you at least one juicy tool or significant insight that will provide some relief, shake things loose, OR get you trying something new in your life.
4. Within the first three sessions for sure, and maybe sooner, we’ll set goals together and make a plan for how to get you there. I’m listening for what you truly want in your life
5. You are going to experience healing and growth, learn things and gain skills that will serve you long after our time together. My job is to work myself out of a job with you. Your job is to do the work it takes to get there. And you will. I’ll be with you every step of the way, even when it’s painful or uncomfortable. Believe it or not, we’re going to have some fun too. And joy. And laughter. In fact, I bet you actually end up liking our time together. 😉
You’re safe here.
I specialize in relationship, yes, and also infidelity treatment including for the offender… no matter how recent or distant. I’m an ally for those exploring their personal and sexual history and identity. I advocate for survivors of intimate partner and family violence. I’m LGBTQ affirming and welcoming. All faiths or no faith, all races and cultures welcome.
Take that first step. I’m looking forward to meeting you!CONNECT