First step is connecting
Contact me and let me know you’re ready to get moving and get some relief. Fill out the form below so I know how to reach you:
Then what happens?
1. I’ll contact you soon. I am away from work over the Christmas and New Year Holidays right now, but I will get back to you as soon after that as possible. Don’t lose hope. 😉 I want to connect. We’ll talk soon.
2. We’ll chat on the phone for 10-15 minutes. I am eager to hear more about what is going on for you. I’ll let you know specifically how I can help. This is your chance to ask questions about the process or me. Together we’ll decide if you’re ready for a FREE consultation or your first session.
3. In that first session, I’ll be assessing as I listen to what’s going on for you. I’ll give you at least one juicy tool or significant insight that will provide some relief, shake things loose, OR get you trying something new and helpful in your life.
4. Within the first three sessions for sure, and maybe sooner, we’ll set goals together and make a plan for how to get you there. I’m listening for what you truly want in your life
5. You are going to experience healing and growth, learn things, and gain real skills that will serve you long after our time together. My job is to work myself out of a job with you. Your job is to do the work it takes to get there. And you will. I’ll be with you every step of the way, even when it’s painful or uncomfortable. Believe it or not, we’re going to have some fun too. And joy. And laughter. In fact, I bet you actually end up liking our time together. 😉
You’re safe here.
I specialize in relationship issues of all kinds, and the accompanying anxiety, depression, and anger that coexist. I further specialize in communication, and infidelity treatment including for the offender… no matter how recent or distant. I’m an ally for those exploring their personal and sexual history and identity. I advocate for survivors of intimate partner and family violence. I’m LGBTQ affirming and welcoming. All faiths or no faith, all races and cultures welcome.
Call or text: 513-818-2024
You can leave a confidential message here instead of typing it out. This voice service screens all calls so you’re going to have to leave your name. Be sure to let me know best call-back times for the following THREE days so we can connect. I want to reach you just as soon as I can.
Please allow up to 48 hours response time. Also, I don’t return inquiries on the weekends or over holiday breaks. Talk soon-
My Location & Address:
Cincinnati, Ohio and virtually, almost everywhere else.
Specifically: on the north edge of Montgomery, Ohio, just a block from the intersection of I-275 and Montgomery Road.
Physical Address: 8150 Corporate Park Drive, Suite 170