Where do you find really good quality women?
This one is for single Good Guys based on the Burning Question: “where do I find all the hot women my own age that I’d actually like to date who are intelligent, kind, and interested in a relationship?”
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/midlifelovebytes/EP12_-_For_MEN_AgainMLB.mp3″ title=”For MEN Again; where to meet quality women and how to show up. ” color=”#71a2c5″ background=”#a47e7c” ]
I know women in midlife are kind of complicated. Some are so wounded or scared it’s hard to connect. Others are so accomplished and self-assured it can be intimidating. They can give off the vibe that they don’t need you anymore. And women do have more options and interests as they reguvenate in midlife and this can make it hard for you to understand what they really want.
Of course by this time, you are wise enough to spot and avoid the desperate ones fairly easily.
Places to meet quality women:
- In a Meetup group
- At an art gallery
- City sports league or a gym or the YMCA
- summer outdoor dances
- at the Supermarket at the right time…
- Whole Foods wine tasting (or Kroger or other)
- Jazz club
- yoga class; don’t act creepy
- at the library (after work)
- special event at the library
- at a Fundraiser for a cause
- Shakespeare playhouse, theater, plays, concerts
- at a park or Nature Preserve or arboretum
- Seminar or learning event offered through local school or college
- at work (familiarity does breed intimacy)
- shop where the kind of women you want to connect with actually shop
- tennis lessons
- take dance lessons
- gardening group (not all women like gardening but some do! Get dirty in the dirt and flirt.)
- in a club based on an interest
- BONUS! Art and Wine with one or two other men because there are definitely women there with their friends.
The truth about Quality Women
That fantasy about having a room full of eligible, quality women all hanging out together waiting for you to arrive… It doesn’t exist at this stage in life.
It’s not WHERE you show up, it’s HOW you show up.
- Are you showing up wounded?
- Does your online profile stink?
- All-together (no need for a woman…)
- Showing up just hoping someone will like you?
Women can smell the fear and you can’t fake your healthy approach. Need some support or guidance for your entry or reentry into dating and looking for a mate?