Coaching will get you there
Coaching is perfect for those times you just need someone to walk right alongside you in order to achieve your highest goals in the shortest amount of time. That’s when you get direct mentoring from an expert. I like to call my offering Elite Coaching.Did you know anyone can call themselves a coach and put out their shingle? It’s a growing, unregulated (and much needed) field.
The problem is thousands of people say they’re qualified to do it and yet they have have very little training. Furthermore, they don’t know how to get YOU results that serve you long term, with your scientific and best-practices good in mind.
If you have goals in Career and Productivity, Money, Physical Health, and Relationship, my Elite Coaching is for you.
If you’re ready to invest in yourself, willing to adjust what’s not working, and make significant (though often tiny) changes that will stick with you and have compounding positive effects, all while having a razor-sharp individualized program designed just for you, go the Elite Coaching route.CONNECT
What coaching means for you:
Elite Coaching requires screening and approval. (Qualified clients will not be allowed to get coaching for counseling prices. I don’t do coaching with my counseling clients. These are two separate animals.)
Practical distinctions between coaching and counseling:
- Coaching is goal-oriented and razor-focused to get results in the least amount of time.
- All coaching packages include 1 (client initiated) email exchange between appointments.
- Coaching is out-of-pocket only. No insurance covers it.
- Some people prefer to have a “coach” versus a “therapist” or vice versa. I love both but the methods are different. You know when you have grown beyond just a life transition or relationship issue and are ready for real transformation.
- Coaching is screened, numbers are limited, and I only take the most motivated, committed, and appropriate clients.
Elite Coaching Steps:
- We meet to discuss where you want to go and set goals.
- We’ll pinpoint what’s working and obstructing progress.
- We identify and prescribe skills you can use to obliterate the obstacles. These start out tiny and make a huge difference.
- You’ll practice focus behaviors between sessions (with super-easy tags for sticking with it) and have a chance to check in by email to report, ask questions, or get support.
- We’ll continue to measure change based on your goals until…
We don’t stop until you get where you want to be… or you quit. (Truth is, I haven’t had a single person quit yet.)
Sounds good, right?CONNECT
Coaching is only available in prepaid packages. Prepaying saves you a little dough (normally per-session rates are $495/45 minutes.) More importantly, it commits you to finishing what you start here. Coaching brings lasting change and it is worth the time, energy, and money when done with a capable coach.
You may want more work at the end of the package and that’s great too. (Most clients have so much success, they set goals in another area and we continue. Just warning you.)
- 4 – 45 minute sessions (to be used within 45 days of start.) includes 1 email exchange between sessions.
- 6 – 45 minute sessions (to be used within 60 days of start.) includes 1 email exchange between sessions.
- 10- 45 minute sessions (to be used within 90 days of start.) includes 1 email exchange between sessions.
Coaching is for high achievement and well-defined goals. You get individualized attention to get you where you want to be as quickly as possible.
Let me know which Coaching package you want!
I’ll send a short application that should take about ten minutes for you to complete. We’ll schedule a FREE half-hour phone session before you commit.