Professional Fees for Counseling
You’re not going to need me forever, but you are going to reap the benefits forever.
The outcome is worth the investment of time, energy, and money. I already know you deserve it.
Counseling Professional Fees:
- Individual Counseling: $197 per 50 minute session.
- Couples Counseling: $247 per 60 minute session.
- Group rates: from $50-70 per 60-75 minute session, set at the time of group inclusion.
- Extended sessions may be available as agreed with added time applied at $50 (individual) to $60 (couples) per 15-minute segment.
Payment for treatment is due at the beginning of each session. I accept cash, check or credit, including your HSA card. A $30 fee will be imposed for any returned check. Please be prepared to leave a credit card number on file for no-show or late cancellation (less than 48-hour notice) fees.
Individual Coaching packages
I take a very limited number of qualified coaching clients. Professional fees for coaching per session range from $350 to $395 depending on the package purchased. Choose which fits:
- 4 – 45 minute sessions @ $390 each for a total of $1560 prepaid (to be used within 45 days of start.) includes 1 email exchange between sessions.
- 6 – 45 minute sessions @ $370 each for a total of $2220 prepaid (to be used within 60 days of start.) includes 1 email exchange between sessions.
- 10- 45 minute sessions @ x$350 each for a total of $3500 (to be used within 90 days of start.) includes 1 email exchange between sessions.
Coaching is for high achievement and well-defined goals. Your individualized sessions and personal application between sessions (including using your email correspondence to support that application) are specifically designed to get you where you want to be as quickly as possible. Read more here to see if coaching is right for you.
Out-of-network Insurance Claims:
If you like, I will provide a receipt for you to file with insurance for your counseling (coaching is not covered by any insurance.) You can claim me as an out-of-network provider and receive partial reimbursement directly from your insurance.
This means I have to assign a true and ethical diagnosis. Some people don’t want that on their medical record. Not everyone has out-of-network benefits. But if you have them and want me to do this, it’s as easy as asking for a receipt during session.
Growth can be challenging…
sticky, sometimes even hard. You want your investment of time, energy, and money to actually help now and yield lasting results. Don’t worry; we go at your pace. Clients come ready for relief, open to learning, and willing to try a different approach.
You’re worth the time, effort, and financial investment. That life you want? I can help you get it.
Let me know you’re ready.CONNECT
You can transform your life.
Whether it’s for relationship, coping with anxiety, getting beyond heartache, or simply being the best version of you, I am here to help.
Let’s get started.
Now accepting a limited number of new clients.