Professional Fees for Counseling:
- $185 per 50-55 minute session for individual therapy.
- Couples rate is $210 per 60-65 minute session.
- Group rates are from $40-70 per 60-75 minute session, established at the time of group inclusion.
- Extended sessions may be available as agreed with added time applied at $50-$75 per 15 minute segment.
Payment for treatment is due at the beginning of each session. I accept cash, check or credit, including your HSA card, or PayPal. A $30 fee will be imposed for any returned check. Please be prepared to leave a credit card number on file for no-show or late cancellation (less than 24-hour notice) fees.
Want to sign on for a coaching package?
Professional fees for coaching per session: $295 for 50-55 minutes.
Prepaying the package amount saves you a little dough, gets you extra email contact in between and commits you to finishing what you start here. (You may decide you want more work at the end of the package and that’s great too.)
- 4 – 50-55 minute sessions @ x$270 each for a total of $1080 prepaid (to be used within 60 days of start.) includes 2 extended email exchanges between sessions.
- 6 – 50-55 minute sessions @ x$265 each for a total of $1560 prepaid (to be used within 90 days of start.) includes 3 extended email exchanges between sessions.
- 10- 50-55 minute sessions @ x$250 each for a total of $2500 (to be used within 120 days of start.) includes 6 extended email exchanges between sessions.
Coaching is for high achievement and well-defined goals. Your individualized sessions and personal application between sessions (including using your email correspondence to support that application) are specifically designed to get you where you want to be as quickly as possible.
Out-of-network Insurance Claims:
No insurance covers Coaching of any kind at this time. If you’re doing Counseling, with your written, signed request, I will provide paperwork for you to file with insurance so you can try to claim me as an out-of-network provider and receive partial reimbursement directly from your insurance.
Not everyone has out-of-network benefits and not every insurance provider accepts me in this capacity. I leave that responsibility to you.
Why do out-of-network claims?
Some people do this because they have a deductible that must be met and it saves money. Some people don’t want a diagnosis sent into insurance becoming part of their permanent health record. You get to decide what is important to you.
Ready? Let me know when you want to meet. Call me at 513-530-5888.